A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
information about our COOKIES POLICY
Note: If only own cookies or only third party cookies are used, please indicate whichever is applicable in each case. The information must be kept until the user performs the action required to obtain consent.
Mercaimpex, S.L. can collect information about the search habits of the website users by means of cookies or log files. Cookies will not be used to collect personal information. They will only be installed if the User remains and continues browsing our website, on the understanding that he/she consents to their use and installation. Below, we provide detailed information on what a cookie is, what it is used for, what types of cookies we use, what their purposes are and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
- a) What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A «Cookie» is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation.
The collection of cookies from all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website by enabling us to monitor which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
In no case can cookies damage your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
- b) What types of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own equipment or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as, for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the user leaves the website, so that none of them remain registered on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them each time the user makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the User to access the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that may be included on our website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we may learn about your browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.